Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hallelujah Festival, Tonight!!

Tonight is the night of our Hallelujah Festival at our church. I'm looking forward to it. It should be a lot of fun. Every year we have a great turn-out I don't think this year will be any different. I think it's really important that the church do things like this. It takes money and the dedication of a lot of people but it's worth it! It gives us the opportunity to show who we are as a church to those who might not otherwise ever come to our church. We have a great support base of local businesses that sponsor this event every year and they came through again this year with some new ones to boot! It's nice to see business owners getting involved to promote church events. We don't charge anything for this event, as a matter of fact, we never charge anything for any event we do at LSC and I'm thankful to God for that. We'll be having a Community Christmas Dinner and Angel Tree Outreach in Mid December. Our church will be transformed into a huge restaurant...the best thing about this restaurant will be the food is all free with bags of gifts for the kids. I can't wait for this event outreach.

I know Tiff is going to have me busy preparing for tonight so I better get after it!

Shannon out!

No comments: