Sunday, October 29, 2006

Goldfish and Pajamas

I love what my kids say so I blog it to document it :)

So we went to the Alkek Elementary School Festival yesterday and I'm slowly recouping from it. One of the games yesterday was a "net toss" and the prize was a goldfish. We are now the proud owners of 5 goldfish.


So, last night I'm lying in bed and my 4 year old son, Chase, comes into my room and asks, "Daddy, do fish sleep?" I said, Yes they do. I realize it's more like entering into a state of rest for fish but I wasn't about to get into this with a 4 year old at 11:45p.m.! You know what I mean? :) I think I've satisfied his childlike curiosity but I was wrong. The next question for me really made me laugh. So the next question was, "Daddy, how do them put pajamas on?
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Now, you may be wondering about how I responded. Well, I did as any loving parent seeking to nurture the creative genius in their child. "They just slip them on son." It was the best I could do on such short notice :)

I love the fact kids aren't creatively handicapped like many adults choose to be. Stay a child and think like a child. It's good for you!

Oh yeah, FISH FRY at my house next weekend!!!

No comments: