Monday, October 09, 2006

A day at the Course

Mondays are my day off so I thought I would take my son and go golfing with him. Over the summer, I had bought him a set of golf clubs and have yet to take him to the course with me. It's getting a bit cooler here in South Texas so I figured today was a great day to do it. We went to the Flying L Golf Course here in Bandera. It's really a great course which I love to play. I didn't think Chase would be able to handle a full 18 holes his first time on the course so we played 9 holes. He did a terrific job! He's only 4 but he hit the ball extremely well....I'd like to think he's a chip off the old block. Of course, I'm the old block :)

Here are a few pics of our time on the course.


Chase getting ready to leave me behind as he takes off in the golf cart!


Walking to his ball on the first hole.


7th hole, Par 3....look at that form!



View of the 7th hole....my favorite hole on the course.

We both had a really good time....on the way home, Chase said, "Daddy, I had fun."
That was the goal. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy has better form than his daddy!! Conner said tell Chase & Grace hi and he likes the pics.

C-Ya later Bucky!

Shannon said...

Yes, he's going to be another tiger :) Or not. Hey Conner, Chase is asking about you and Madison all the time. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Bucky :)