Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random thought of the day....

Who I may become is greater than who I am.

If I'm ever to achieve success in my life I must first realize that success doesn't lie within me alone. I mean, I have to rely on a greater source than myself. Frustration sets in when I begin to live life as though it all depends upon me. It doesn't. Not when I'm journeying with Jesus. I don't have to do it all by myself. I don't have to count on my own strengths and my own ingenuity. God is there to give me wisdom and guide my choices. Decisions plague our lives. Not all decisions are difficult to make but many of them are. These decisions can mean the difference between success and failure. Every decision bears a tag-along consequence. Every single one. So, I must make sure the decision I'm about to make is one that will bring me closer to success. Not take me further down the road of failure.

Today I will surely make decisions toward my success in life or failure. I will set out to make wise choices!

No comments: