Sunday, August 13, 2006

Caution! Random Thoughts....:)

What is God doing, right now?
I mean, what is he doing? You know? I am so awe filled when I think of God and about his greatness. All I know with any amount of certainty is what He is doing in my life and in my heart. I am so God hungry! I want to know Him and experience Him more than anything else. I want to know that my life is out of control for God. I want to live with a reckless abandon for God! I don't want to live by default settings. I want God to be able to do in me, through me and by me amazing things that will only bring glory to Him. I'm not interested in notoriety or popularity. I just want to know that God is "at work" in my life. Like when you're driving down the road and you see a sign that says, "Men at work", I want a sign on my life that says, "God at work"! I believe that God's business is the most important business.

But you know what? I don't ever want to think I've "figured" God out. I don't ever want to think I know what God is going to do next, what He is planning next. I want to live in the wonder and awe of it all. I am so there right now. I'm excited where God has my church! I see the wonder of it all and with expectation and anticipation, I wait for God. I will dare believe God for the impossible.

One day I will write all of the amazing things God has done for me...I will share where he has brought me from to where I am. What an amazing story as I look back on it all and consider the odds! I laughed when I used the word "odds" because really, the odds were against me. The promise of God's word says, "If God be for us, who can be against us"? Nothing! No one! No-thing! I love that!

The favor and blessings of God are not to be compared with even the greatest things this planet has to offer!

No comments: