Sunday, September 24, 2006

Valero Texas Open

Today was a fantastic day! I spent the entire day with my Sister, her husband and two sons at La Cantera Golf Course! Which means "The Quarry" in Spanish. The Valero Texas Open is being played there this weekend. I love golf and it was a ton of fun watching some of the best golfers battle it out on the course today. None were doing so well as Eric Axley though....this guy was on fire! His finish today put him at 16 under! Unbelievable. Tomorrow is the last day of the tournament. I sure hope he can hang on for the win.

I was able to grab some autographs on my hat from some players today, including Eric Axley....others were, Fred Funk, Jesper Parnevik, Justin Rose, and John Senden. All great golfers. I also registered to win a Harley Davidson and a 42" Plasma Television...woohoo...wouldn't that be sweet!!??!!

No comments: