Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin will be missed


It's not often that you are moved when you hear about the death of someone you don't know. I woke up this morning not having much planned as it was Labor Day. I figured I would kind of "take it easy". I did the usual, I open my web browser and began looking at the latest headline news on google when I saw something that immediately made me feel sick to my stomach. Steve Irwin had died! I thought I had misread it as I quickly refreshed my browser but sadly I hadn't. What a sad story. I always enjoyed watching this amazing person interact with amazing animals and different creatures from all over the world. He always made me laugh and wonder "Is this guy crazy?". He will be missed by millions of people all over the globe! My prayers are with his wife and two children that God would somehow comfort them in this incredible time of loss. Rest In Peace!

No comments: