Saturday, September 23, 2006

Family Movie Night!

In my previous post I talked about resigning from my game server. It was a great decision.

Now that I have more "free" time, I'm planning my time differently. Thursday I had to go to WalMart to pick some things up and while I was there I saw a movie my children had been wanting to see....If I'm to be honest, me too :) Anyway I saw it and picked it up. The movie is Disney Film called: The Wild. I won't go into the plot of the movie here but suffice it to say, it was a great film that we all enjoyed!

All day long Chase, my 4 year old, asked me if tonight is Family Movie Night. My kids wanted to wait until it was dark before we sat down to watch the movie....I guess it's not really Family Movie Night if it isn't dark outside. I made sure I got by the store so we could have popcorn while watching the movie as well. After it was plenty dark out and the popcorn was popped, we turned every light in the house off per Gracie's request and watched the movie together....we laughed together and had an incredible evening. After the movie was over we talked about our favorite parts with one another. I really enjoyed it! I firmly believe that some of the greatest moments in life are missed because they are the simplest moments we tend to overlook. Grab the family...find a movie, pop some popcorn and laugh together!

No comments: