Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A fun game.....

This past weekend, we were in Houston for a wedding. My wife's niece got married. Whenever we go to Houston we generally stay with my wife's Grandparents. I really enjoy staying there. It's a very warm and welcoming home. While we were there, we were taught a new game. A game that I'd never heard of before. It's kind of a knock-off of horseshoes but much more fun...to me. It's a game called "Ladder Golf". You can even play it online . I decided to make a "homemade" version of this game for us to enjoy here at home. I went to the local lumber company and bought all of the 3/4" PVC pipe, 90's and T's I would need to accomplish this task. My neighbors probably think I put in some weird type of a vertical sprinkler system. Here are some pics of our new fun.....!

No comments: